Tuesday, October 4, 2011
In Adobe MAX 2011 conference, a new set of apps, Touch Apps, which is optimized for iPad and Android tablets was introduced by Adobe. All of 6 apps in Touch Apps package will be released for Android tablets in next month. The iPad users need to wait until the beginning of 2012. The price is rather reasonable, $9.99 for each app. Let’s see what these apps can do to change the way we create and edit photos.
6 apps in Touch Apps:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch: allows us to edit photos as in Photoshop with photo editing functions, layer management, and professional filters. Scribble Selection Tool helps us segment objects by touching and drawing the object boundary. With the Refine Edge tool, we can easily segment objects in difficult regions, such as hair. Photoshop Touch also allows us to search with Google Search and share to Facebook and other social services. We can sync and edit photos with other devices and computers via Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Adobe Collage: this tool is useful to express ideas using pictures, drawing and text. Users can input several images at the same time.
- Adobe Debut: allows users to design and introduce their ideas to other people on their tablets. This app can open files of Creative Suite such as Photoshop and Illustrator. You can also input notes and comments into files.
- Adobe Ideas: with this app, we can draw vector images with our fingers or stylus pens. Vector images can be displayed well at any zoom levels.We can manage Ideas using layers as in Photoshop. The output files can be opened with Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Adobe Kuler: creates color patterns for projects. The patterns can be created or downloaded from thousands of templates of Kuler community. Of course, users can give their comments. The output files can be used with Adobe Creative Suite programs.
Read more >> 5 best photo editing apps for Android tablets