Friday, August 2, 2013
If you need a stopwatch, you can use the one inside Google search. All you need is go to Google homepage and input "set timer for n minutes". You will see a stopwatch with basic buttons such as stop and reset. Of course you can use other units, e.g. hour or second, instead of minute. This stopwatch also plays a sound when the countdown ends.
Friday, August 2, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0
Monday, May 13, 2013
To save money, you can buy your domain with discount code.
Step 1: find discount code.
You can find discount code from Network Solutions, a domain registration company, at http://www.domainpromocodes.com/coupons/network-solutions/ . You also may need to check the http://www.domainpromocodes.com/ for more discount codes. At this time, you can use code: NCDISC0040 that expires on 30/06/2013 to buy domains (.net, .com, .org, .biz, .info) with $0.99.
There are two ways to use the discount code:
1) Click on the blue text to go to website that provides the discount code.
or 2) input the code in the check-out process.
Step 2: find your domain
Input your desired domain name and check.
Step 3: register new account and login
Step 4: check-out
Provide payment information to complete
Monday, May 13, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0
by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Unlocking bootloader is an important step to uproom an HTC Android smartphone. Fortunately, we have same process to unlock bootloader for all HTC Android phones.
Important: You will lost all data and apps installed by you, you should backup your phone first.You may also lost phone warranty!
1. Go to http://www.htcdev.com/ and create your HTCDEV account.
2. Download Fastboot Files. Uncompress it to C:\fastboot.
3. Go to http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/, choose "All Other Supported Models" > click "then begin unlock bootloader"
4. Click on OK or Next button in dialog messages.
Steps 1-4 help you to activate Fastboot mode. In C:\fastboot folder, hold Shift and right click and choose "Open command window here" to open CMD.
5. In command window, type: fastboot oem get_identifier_token
You will see several characters, copy text from <<<< Identifier Token Start >>>> to <<<<< Identifier Token End >>>>> and paste to htc webpage and click Submit.
Done! Check you email to receive Unlock_code.bin file.
After having Unlock_code.bin, click on the link in your email or perform following steps:
1. Copy Unlock_code.bin file to C:\fastboot.
In C:\fastboot folder, hold Shift and right click and choose "Open command window here" to open CMD.
2. In command window, type "fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin" (without quote)
3. You will see a confirmation message on your phone. Using volume and power buttons to confirm (choosing Yes). If you don't receive the confirmation message, do again.
Saturday, April 27, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0
Friday, April 26, 2013
You need to activate the shortcut keys in your gmail first. Access you Gmail, click on the Setting icon on the top-right corner, then choose "Genera" tab and turn "Keyboard Shortcuts" on. Finally, click "Save Changes"
Press "c" to compose a new email.
2. "g" then "a"
To view emails including draft ones, press "g" then "a" ("g"=go, "a"=all mail).
Press "e" if you don't take any actions (e.g. reply) on an email after reading it. The email will be sent back to "All Mail".
4. "r" or "a"
"r": reply, "a": reply all.
5. SHIFT + "u" or SHIFT + "i"
Shift + "u": mark an email as unread VS Shift + "i": mark an email as read.
6. "TAB" then "ENTER"
To send an email after composing.
7. "g" then "c"
To go to your contact list. "g" = go, "c" = contacts.
8. "g" then "i"
Go to inbox ("i": inbox).
9. "k" or "j"
"k": go to newer dialog in inbox, "j": go back to previous dialog in inbox.
10. "n" or "p"
"n" (new): go to newer email in inbox, "p": go back to previous email in inbox.
Open the newest email or selected email.
Some shortcuts are already available and you dont need to turn "Keyboard Shortcuts" on to use. For example, Control (or Command on Mac) + Enter to send mail; Control (or Command on Mac) + Shift + c to add CC; Control (Command on Mac) + Shift + b to add Bcc.
Friday, April 26, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 1
Friday, April 19, 2013
Some useful shortcuts for users using Yahoo Messenger:
MESSENGERCtrl + shift + F8 : My Disaplay Image
Ctrl + shift + P : Preferences
Ctrl + shift + D : Sign out to Mobile device
Ctrl + D : Sign out
Ctrl + Q : exit
CONTACTSCtrl + shift + A : add a contact
Ctrl + H : Show online contact
Ctrl + tab : Show messenger list
ACTIONSCtrl + M : send message
Ctrl + L : Call computer
Ctrl + H : Call a phone number
Ctrl + T : send SMS
Ctrl + Y : send email
Ctrl + shift + C : send contacts
Ctrl + shift + M : send messenger list
HELP : F1
OthersAlt+A Open my Account web page.
Alt+C Show the Call menu off of the split drop down menu control.
Alt+D View/Edit Contact Details.
Ctrl+Shft+L Alt+E End Call.
Alt+H Alt+R Hold/Resume.
Ctrl+L Alt+L Call PC/Call Back.
Alt+S Save to Address Book.
Ctrl+M Send an IM.
Ctrl+T Send a Text Message.
Ctrl+K Call a Telephone Number.
Ctrl+N Start a Conversation.
Alt+V Volume (In the Volume window: Up and Down arrow keys and Home and End keys change the volume instantly, Enter and Esc close the Volume window.
Friday, April 19, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
DAZ Studio 4.5 Professional is simply the most powerful version of DAZ Studio. It includes everything you need to bring your work to 3D software applications, games, real-time apps, animations, high resolution art, and more.DAZ Studio 4 Pro costs $249.95 but now you can get it for free.
1. Go to http://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-4-pro/ and click "Add to Card"
4. Click "Continue" on Payment Information page
5. Choose "Place Order" to complete. There are 2 versions for MacOS and Windows for you to choose.
6. Finally, go to My Account/My Serial to get serial number.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
MacUpdate now gives away 9 Mac software:
1. Backblaze: backup data online. Free 3 months ($15)
2. Grappler ($20): download music and movie on Internet
3. Color Strokes ($3): photo editor with wonderful color mixing
4. LightFrame ($30): add frames to your photos
5. Photo Batch ($15): batch photo processing (auto contrast, rename, rotate, ...)
6. Video Rotate ($3): edit and rotate videos
7. Data Guardian ($20): 448-bit data encryption/decryption
8. MacCleanse ($20): clean your Mac
9. SnapNDrag ($6): screen capture utility with 1 key press
It takes less than 1min to register. First, go to https://deals.macupdate.com/freebundle/affil/8055, click "Create Account" and provide your basic information. Then, go back to previous page and choose "Add to Cart" to buy the free package. Finally, download software and serials.
Source: 9to5mac, MacUpdate
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 by Nguyen Dinh Toan · 0