Thursday, March 6, 2014
As you may know, Google Play and other Google Apps (Gmail, Google Maps, ...) are not available on Google X and therefore you cannot access and install apps from Google Play. Fortunately, it's rather easy to root Nokia X and install Google Apps.
First, download and uncompressed following files and copy uncompressed files and folders into Nokia X storage.
1. Framaroot & explorer: fshare, mediafire.
2. GApps for Nokia X: fshare, mediafire.
3. Extra apps (maps + launcher): fshare, mediafire.
1. On Nokia X, go to Setting > Security and check "Unknown Sources" so that you can install downloaded apps to your Nokia X.
2. Install Framaroot and explorer apps which you copied into Nokia X storage.
3. Run Framaroot and choose Gandalf to root your device. After about 3s, your device is rooted and has SuperSE
4. Using Root Explorer to copy files in "3. NokiaX_Gapps" into /system/app
5. Change permissions for all copied files. Press and hold on a file and set rw-r--r-- as its permission as shown in following figure:
6. Restart your device and enjoy: