Friday, July 8, 2011
AnyBizSoft PDF to Word is a well-known tool of AnyBizSoft company for converting PDF to Microsoft Word. AnyBizSoft usually has some promotional programs that offer free license for users. However, such promotional programs have a short time. You may consider register for a free license for later use.
With some simple steps, you can convert PDF to Word 2003/2007/2010. The format of PDF files are remaining after the converting process. Therefore, you can modify the content easily in MS Word.
You don’t need to install Adobe Reader, Acrobat, or Microsoft Word because this program has all of them. This program also supports many languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian. In version 3.0, more features have been added:
- Convert a part of PDF file: you can choose which pages in PDF that are converted to Word.
- Batch converting: you can choose and convert many PDF files (up to 200) at the same time.
- Context menu: you can right click on PDF file in Explorer and choose “Convert with AnyBizSoft PDF to Word” to convert this file.
Besides, this program allows you to set password to PDF files. The converting time is rather fast. The minimum requirement: CPU 500 MHz, 256MB RAM, 15MB free disk space, Wins 2003/XP/Vista/7 32bit or MacOS. You can download this program at:
To own a license of AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter 3.0 with all features, you may need to pay 29.95$. However, you can have a free legal license using following steps:
1. Access to http://www.anypdftools.com/giveaway-pdf-to-word.html
2. Input your information: First name, last name, email in order to the system can send you a free license. Then click “Send me Keycode” to complete the registration.
Good luck and enjoy!