Wednesday, October 19, 2011
It rather fun to take photos with your Android devices. Why don’t you add some special effects to your photos to make them more beautiful? You can add some common effects (black/white, vignette, vintage, …) to your photos easily with photo editing apps (5 best photo editing apps for Android tablets). Herein, we introduce a special effect that can convert your color photos into grayscale ones with some remaining color regions. With this effect, the remaining color objects will stand out from other image regions.
1. How to use Color Pop
This app can convert your color image into grayscale one. You can restore color for some image regions by drawing on your images. After running this app, open an image by capturing a new photo or opening a photo in Gallery. On the top of the interface, there are 3 main buttons: Move, Pop, and Unpop.
- Move: move the color brush.
- Pop: restore color for the image region.
- Unpop: remove color.
First, using Move button to move to the region that you want to restore color. Using Pop to restore color for this region. You can change the size of the brush by touching on the arrow icon at the bottom of the interface.
2. How to use Little Photo
- Open a photo that you want to add this effect. Touch on the screen to display menu and choose Effect-(2) > Color shade.
- Touch on “Tune” button on the left. A scrollbar will display at the center of the screen.
- Using the scrollbar to choose which color tone you want to retain.
- Finally, choose Options > Save to save your photo.
Enjoy your results.
Read more >> 5 best photo editing apps for Android tablets