Thursday, January 10, 2013
Rooting is an important step to gain root access to your Android smartphones with super-user ability. You then can modify files in system folders, install custom ROMs or customise your devices. This post shows you how to root your Android devices with SuperOneClick.
1) Download the latest version of SuperOneClick and save to your computer.
2) Connect your smartphone to your computer via USB port, turn on "USB Debugging Mode" (in setting) and unmount SD card.
3) Install SuperOneClick on your computer. If you have Samsung devices, choose "Samsung captivate" tab. Choose "Universal" tab for other devices.
4) Click Root and wait. The progress may take several minutes to complete.
5) Finally, restart your device.
List of devices that can be rooted by SuperOneClickAcer Liquid Metal
HTC Magic (Sapphire) 32B
HTC MyTouch 3G
Motorola Atrix 4G
Motorola Pro +
Samsung Galaxy 551 (GT-I5510)
Samsung Galaxy Portal/Spica I5700
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
Samsung Galaxy S I9000
Samsung Galaxy S SCH-I500
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy 5
Samsung Transform M920
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Sony Xperia Arc
Toshiba Folio 100